This episode is about the good, bad and maybe the ugly. Donnie and Chris discuss lessons they are learning on their adventure. They give an update about what’s happening in their current location in Maine and the ups and downs of coming into a town they didn’t do much research on.
- What happens when you find yourself in a place you don’t want to be in?
- How did we get past the issues?
- What happens when you find yourself sideways?
- Why is it difficult to live intentionally?
- What do you value in your life?
- What happens when things don’t go as expected?
- Is it still salvageable or do you need to start a new venture?
- What happens when you think you’ve messed up in a relationship?
Donnie shares what wall he came up against when he looked closer at his relationship with his oldest son.
Encourage you to live a life of purpose, on purpose and move towards the mark to an intentional life.
See you next time on Let’s Get Personal.
Join the Go Live On Purpose Community on Facebook: Go Live on Purpose Community
Website: Go Live On Purpose website
Instagram: Go Live On Purpose
If you or you know of anyone who you think would make a great guest on our show let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you!